We are pleased to announce that we will be able to offer childcare provision to all children, without restriction on the reasons for which they may attend.
We will continue to monitor government announcements and will update our website with any changes accordingly. For more information, follow the link.
Are you operating this Easter?
YES, we will be running throughout the Easter break at our six sites – bookings can be made here.
What additional measures are you implementing this Easter to ensure everyone’s safety?
The following measures have been introduced to ensure the safety of children attending camp:
- Activity groups which will remain for the whole day
- Restricted sharing of equipment (individual equipment where possible)
- Full clean of all equipment before/after each session
- Adjustment of activity timetable
- Personal protective equipment for all staff (optional)
- Regular hand washing, hand sanitiser stations throughout and enhanced cleaning measures
- Contactless sign in/out
- Open and clear communication with parents/carers, staff, volunteers and children
- Activities to take place outside as much as possible
What am I to do if I, or my children come into close contact with somebody who has Covid-19?
You are to click this link and follow the government’s guidelines
The Camp 4 Champs team has been working tirelessly to ensure our camps are ready to support our parents/carers with their childcare needs and offer an abundance of engaging school holiday activities to keep kids entertained this Easter!