We are pleased to announce that from 12th July 2021, and in line with when schools close for the Summer holidays, we will be able to offer childcare provision to all children, without restriction on the reasons for which they may attend.
We will continue to monitor government announcements and will update our website with any changes accordingly. For more information, follow the link.
What additional measures are you implementing this Summer to ensure everyone’s safety?
The following measures have been introduced to ensure the safety of children attending camp:
- Group bubbles
- Restricted sharing of equipment (individual equipment where possible)
- Full clean of all equipment before/after each session
- Adjustment of activity timetable
- Personal protective equipment for all staff (optional)
- Regular hand washing, hand sanitiser stations throughout and enhanced cleaning measures
- Contactless sign in/out
- Clear instructions and social distancing signs onsite
- Open and clear communication with parents/carers, staff, volunteers and children
- Activities to take place outside as much as possible
The Camp 4 Champs team has been working tirelessly to ensure our camps are ready to support our parents/carers with their childcare needs and offer an abundance of engaging school holiday activities to keep kids entertained this Summer!